Like Pearls on a necklace, the length of Highway One is studded with pretty and uniquely Australian small towns, but huge sections of the old road hacve been bypassed over the decades. The unique Highway One Travel Companion is the easy way to find and explore Old Highway One, its towns and attractions.
-This is the road less traveled
Volume One of The Highway One Travel Companion covers east coast Australia from Melbourne in the south to Tweed Heads on the NSW/QLD border.
- More than 2,00km of classic highway covered
- Detailed directions to over 1,00km of bypassed Old Highway One
- Over 150 colour-coded custom maps
- Over 120 illustrations
- Detailed info on hundreds of historic sites
- Meet Highway One's famous roadside giants
- Investigate 8 famous, touching, memorable or downright weird roadside icons
- Comprehensive indexes